Sunday, May 17, 2009

Caption Contest #1

Alright, so I'll be on the train to Cincinnati all day tomorrow. No internet on Amtrak (really guys, it's about time....even buses have it), but I'll have Season 4 of The Wire to keep me entertained. To keep you guys entertained, here's a caption contest. Jeff suggested I do one here, so he's gonna be the subject of the first photo (bigger version here). Just post your caption in the comments. Go nuts, guys. His self-esteem knows no lower limit.

My caption: It's okay...the results came back negative.

4 comments:

  1. I think we're gonna need a bigger bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, fucked up the Jaws quote. "You're gonna need a bigger bottle."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff doesn't know this, but Sammy actually squirted some of his own liquid awesomeness all over the machine right before this was taken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is J-Harry drinking RED tea???

    ReplyDelete